Details, deadlines, jurors list, and recent announcements can be found in the Awards section of our Publications here.
Current deadline: May 31, 2017.
To pay the $30 USD application fee for the Design Incubation Educators Awards, click on the link below. Charges will appear on your credit card from Information Design Shop, Inc.
Note: We suggest you add your name or project title in the “Special Instructions” section of the checkout, to attribute the fee payment to your application.
If you prefer another method of payment please contact email@example.com for details.
Download the application form here: ApplicationForm2017.
Each proposal should be prepared and submitted as a single .pdf document comprised of a series of 8.5 x 11″ pages arranged according to the “Proposal Submission Instructions” described below.
All submissions must be in English.
Proposal Submission Instructions
- Name/s of applicant with title and institutional affiliation
Contact information (address, phone, email)
Title of Project
Category (Scholarship:Published Research, Scholarship: Creative Work, Teaching, or Service)
- Description of project and outcomes (not to exceed 500 words)
- Supporting Materials: limited to 5-page medium resolution pdf of artwork; web links to websites, videos, other online resources; published documents or visual documents;
- Bio of applicant/s (150 words per applicant)
- A current Curriculum Vitae
The entire submission dossier should be labeled “firstname_lastname.pdf” and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A committee consisting of communication design educators of national standing and Design Incubation will serve as jury. Design Incubation reserves the right to award multiple awards and also the right to award none. The decision of the jury is final.